Where Can I Get Rapid-Response Flood Damage Cleanup in Dallas?
Restoration Technicians Are Trained to Remove Flood Damage and Restore Dallas Homes
Dallas residents are well aware of the risks that storms and flooding can have for their properties. However, they may be unaware that flooding causes billions of dollars worth of property damage, with flash floods posing the highest amount of risk to homes.
When property owners need flood damage mitigation for their Dallas homes, SERVPRO can reach the affected area in as little as four hours to perform an initial inspection and formulate a plan to restore your home.
Emergency Measures During a Flood
Keep these tips in mind for dealing with a home flood:
• Avoid treading through floodwaters when possible. Safety for home occupants is the number one priority. It only takes six inches of water to knock an individual down.
• Watch for news alerts. Check phones or NOAA weather radios for updates on a flood situation. Evacuate if you are instructed to do so.
• Get to higher ground. Elevation is the most immediate way that homeowners can avoid floodwaters, contaminants, and debris. If moving to higher elevation outside of the home, keep away from power lines and other electrical infrastructure.
SERVPRO Sanitizes Kitchen Flood Damage
This Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) accredited team focuses on sanitation before drying a flood-affected home. Techs wear personal protection equipment (PPE) during this process. Sanitation measures may include:
• Removing flood-affected porous items that are unsalvageable, such as carpeting or mattresses.
• Spraying down walls and other structural components upon entering a home with standing water still inside of it.
• Wiping down surfaces with EPA-registered biocides after removing unsafe debris.
SERVPRO of Northwest Dallas serves the community with mitigation that keeps your home looking, “Like it never even happened.” You can call (214) 361-7887 for 'round the clock mitigation service.