Ceiling Leaks Can Be Fatal for a Dallas Business.
Commercial buildings with water damage need the help of SERVPRO. Our techs are ready 24/7 365 days a year.
Water Damage Restoration by SERVPRO Certified Technicians Helps Dallas Business Owners Mitigate their Loss
Whenever a roof leaks into a building in Dallas, it causes trouble. The extent of the damage begins on the issue itself and the speed with which repairs happen. Although leaks in a home are problematic, they can have a quantifiable repercussion on the business’s bottom line in a commercial setting. Calling SERVPRO as soon as you detect the problem can help preserve inventory and minimize the disruption to your business operations.
Water damage in Dallas may require water removal services and repairs to drywall and other structural considerations. Thankfully, our SERVPRO staff is certified to provide emergency services when there is water damage and is careful to document each step of the way for your protection. As we assess the damage, we consider the issues below and develop a plan with them in mind-
- Replacement cost vs. restoration cost whenever restoration is possible
- Disposal of waste according to environmental regulations
- Decontamination needs based on the nature of the water
- Evaluation of hazards and threats to occupants
At SERVPRO of Northwest Dallas, we are trained to provide the most professional approach to your water damage restoration needs. Call us at (214) 361-7887 as soon as the emergency happens, and let us help return your life to business as usual.
Storms in the Dallas Area Can Leave Damage Behind
Storm damage restoration for your home should be handled by a professional outfit. SERVPRO has you covered from start to finish.
Dallas Homes Needing Flood Restoration Services can Call SERVPRO for a Quick Response.
Dallas is no stranger to copious rains and the aftermath of stormy weather. Unfortunately, flood damage is within the reality of many households in the area, leaving homeowners displaced and needing professional water damage restoration. Whether the issue stems from a leaking roof from storm damage, or basement flooding, SERVPRO is an expert resource ready to provide its expertise in water damage remediation.
Flood damage for Dallas homeowners differs from water cleanup due to a burst pipe carrying clean water. Water from the outside making its way into your home brings contaminants into the household, and extraction is not enough to protect your family. At SERVPRO, we employ the latest technology and techniques to provide emergency services when water damage is present. The following steps are crucial to a job well done-
- Extraction- whether we use submersible pumps, wand extractors, or truck-mounted pumps, we seek to eliminate standing water as soon as possible. Prolonged exposure to contaminated water only weakens the structure of your home and increases the damage.
- Drying- drying your home is pivotal in creating a hostile environment for mold and other bacteria's growth. We achieve our goal by using dehumidifiers, air movers, injecti-dry technology, and drying mats. Our SERVPRO staff monitors humidity levels with state-of-the-art measuring equipment.
- Disinfecting- eliminating traces of pollutants is one of the final steps. Whether we use air purifiers or anti-microbial solutions, we seek to mitigate biohazards left behind by the storm.
SERVPRO of Northwest Dallas is available around the clock by calling (214) 361-7887. We pride ourselves on working quickly and efficiently to protect our clients and make their homes feel "Like it never even happened."
Fire Damaged Homes in Dallas Need Professional Attention
Accidental fires start all the time in homes. When it does SERVPRO is the team of professionals that need to be called for fire restoration services.
SERVPRO is an Expert in Fire Damage Restoration in the Dallas Area
Dallas is the ninth most populous city in the country and an integral part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. Despite its being inland, it is a vital hub for those traveling by air, just as crucial railroad routes went through the site transporting cotton and cattle in the early days. A robust interstate highway system cements the city's importance in connecting goods and services.
The economy in Dallas is diverse, as is its population. Fortune 500 companies abound, as do colleges and universities. Some refer to the city as "Silicon Prairie" thanks to the presence of telecommunications companies. The confluence of different industries in Dallas protected the city (compared to other Texas cities) from the sharp decline in oil prices around 2014 and 2015 and allowed it to grow in other sectors. Its plurality of nationalities and ethnicities also contributes to its rich cultural tapestry, making it a wonderful place to live.
Weatherwise, one can expect very hot summers and mild winters, with overall pleasant temperatures through most of the year.
The Arts District in downtown Dallas hosts several arts institutions and performance venues and is one of the nation's largest arts districts. The city's relevance in the arts community dates back to its roots, and many artists have had their beginnings in Dallas. Today, the arts continue to be an area of growth for the community.
House Fire Clean Up Services in Dallas
As in every other community, homeowners in Dallas run the risk of fire in their homes, leaving them in need of fire damage restoration services. Accidental fires can happen and escalate rapidly, leaving debris and disaster in their wake. What you do after the incident sets the stage for a speedy recovery, which is why calling SERVPRO is the best decision you can make. Our expert team focuses on efficiently restoring your fire-damaged home while mitigating your loss.
Fire and smoke damage restoration and cleanup is not a simple process. Our certified staff trains to understand your home's needs and treat them based on industry best practices. Cleaning after a fire is not a one-size-fits-all and can cause further damage if done incorrectly. Some of the nuances include the following-
- Porous surfaces- dry cleaning processes are usually put in place to clean surfaces such as plaster, unsealed wood, and concrete. As we pre-test surfaces and identify the least aggressive method for each surface, smoke removal becomes a reality.
- Washable surfaces- as expected, wet cleaning methods are indicated for this type of surface. The wet cleaning process is usually recommended for moderate and heavy soiling, and the process may be used in preparation for repainting if needed.
- Wood surfaces- depending on the finish of the wood, we may use wet cleaning products or limit ourselves to dry cleaning. On occasion, we need to sand and re-seal the surface depending on the extent of the damage.
Regardless of your situation, SERVPRO of Northwest Dallas is ready to handle your fire restoration needs. Call us at (214) 361-7887 and let us develop a plan targeted to your needs.
Need Assistance with Frozen Pipes Flooding Your Dallas Home?
SERVPRO can restore your flooded home from burst, frozen water pipes, and suggest preventions for your Dallas home
SERVPRO Provides Emergency Dallas Winter Flood Restoration
According to February 2021 reports, State Farm customers in Texas filed 18,900 claims in a single week, with a significant portion of these claims related to frozen or burst pipes. This figure is a considerable increase compared to only 75 Texas frozen pipe claims filed through State Farm in 2020.
When frozen pipes are flooding a Dallas home, SERVPRO is available to respond quickly to disaster and return affected properties to a preloss state. Certified restoration technicians undergo training in emergency water cleanup situations per Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) standards.
SERVPRO’s Flood Restoration Strategy
Burst and frozen pipes flooding in Dallas neighborhoods can affect more than just one property. In multi-family residences, burst pipes in an upstairs unit can cause ceiling leaks and other disasters below.
SERVPRO addresses flooding by:
- Creating weep holes for drainage in ceilings
- Disposing of water in a treated sewer
- Making flood cuts to remove unsalvageable portions of drywall
- Drying wall and ceiling cavities
- Restoring and sanitizing ventilation with EPA-registered biocides
SERVPRO of Northwest Dallas restores flooding from frozen pipes for homeowners who call (214) 361-7887.
Removing Snow Melt Flooding from a Dallas Property?
When the snow and ice melt, beware of flooding in your Dallas home. Call SERVPRO for emergency water removal help.
SERVPRO Mitigates Winter Flood Damage in Dallas
Whether from winter cold snaps or massive snowstorms spanning multiple states, the aftermath can be costly for homeowners. The city’s typically mild weather can lead to rapid snowmelt flooding that damages Dallas homeowners’ property in a short period.
SERVPRO flood restoration services ensure that snowmelt flooding damage to Dallas homes is promptly mitigated and that structures are restored to a pre-disaster condition, whenever possible.
SERVPRO’s Moisture Extraction Equipment
SERVPRO technicians restore snowmelt flooding damage with a broad range of tools. Extraction units remove the bulk of moisture to accelerate drying, bring potential microbial growth to a halt, and increase the restoration potential of structural materials and personal effects.
- The extraction process is thorough and may require several passes, particularly after a flood, before drying
- Portable, back-mounted units can lift as much as 140 inches of water with the vacuum component
- Truck-mounted extractors make for efficient removal of large amounts of water
- For standing water that is at least two inches deep, technicians can deploy gas-powered submersible sump pumps
Call SERVPRO of Northwest Dallas for snowmelt flooding mitigation at (214) 361-7887.
Dealing with Snow and Freeze Damage in Dallas?
Call SERVPRO to mitigate the snow and ice damage to your Dallas property! "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO Mitigates Dallas Winter Storm Damage 24/7
Dallas, Texas, also known as “Big D,” sports a population of over 1.3 million as of 2019. While residents are no strangers to the occasional Blue Norther cold front causing snow and freeze damage, the Dallas County seat tends toward mild winter.
The economy in the Dallas-Fort Worth area is packed to the brim with publicly traded businesses, focusing on such industries as engineering, telecommunications, and transportation.
According to 2017 data, the top publicly-traded companies in Dallas include:
- Texas Instruments
- Southwestern Airlines
- Jacobs Engineering
- Tenet Healthcare
Dallas’ Downtown Arts District
In the north end of downtown Dallas, visitors can find one of the nation’s largest arts districts. This contiguous bubble of arts and culture includes the following venues:
- The Dallas Museum of Art, which won a 2007 Gold Medal from the American Institute of Architects
- The Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center, known for housing the Dallas Wind Symphony and the Dallas Symphony Orchestra
- The Nasher Sculpture Center, a 2.4-acre property next to the Dallas Museum of Art that is packed with sculpted works from Raymond and Patsy Nasher’s private collection
- Deep Ellum, a residential arts district that was well-known in the 1920s and 1930s as a blues and jazz hotspot, hosting such artists as Blind Lemon Jefferson, Bessie Smith, and Robert Johnson
- The Dallas Contemporary, a non-collecting contemporary art museum in the Design District that focuses on public art projects, art education programs, and exhibiting artists from all around the world
SERVPRO Reduces Dallas Snow and Freeze Damage
SERVPRO handles snow and freeze damage in Dallas with an emergency-response approach. Unseasonably cold weather can freeze and burst pipes. Rapid snow melts after unusually high amounts of snowfall can cause flooding. Ice dams on the roof can lead to structural damage. Mold can develop in this environment in as little as 24 hours, often in areas that homeowners cannot easily reach or safely remediate.
Techs mitigate Dallas snow and freeze damage with the following flood restoration processes:
- Extraction of water with portable back-mounted units for small-scale or hard-to-reach damages and truck-mounted extraction units that can lift dozens of gallons of water at a time
- Structural drying after extracting snow and freeze damage in a Dallas home is performed with commercial-grade air movement and dehumidification tools
- Odor control is performed with such equipment as ultra-low volume (ULV) foggers and EPA-registered biocides
While items like carpet and mattresses are not salvageable after a home flood, many other items, such as appliances, electronics, and valuables, can be taken off-site during a pack-out to an approved SERVPRO warehouse for preservation and restoration. The pack-out process allows teams to perform the tasks necessary to repair flood-damaged structures and remediate any potential microbial contamination before bringing belongings back into a residence.
SERVPRO can also manage structural disasters caused by snow and freeze damage to a Dallas property’s roofing, plumbing, or structural materials. The flood restoration team coordinates with homeowners and insurance adjusters to ensure that work is performed per the owner’s policy.
Property owners can call SERVPRO of Northwest Dallas for emergency snow and freeze damage restoration at (214) 361-7887.
Why Is Skilled Mold Remediation Best?
SERVPRO professionals are trained to handle every level of mold damage, Including the odors that come with it. Call us today, we are always available.
SERVPRO’s mold Remediation Helps Protect Your Dallas Property
Mold is a secret invader that likes to lurk in air ducts, behind walls, and other small nooks and crannies. When you suspect mold somewhere in your Dallas home, you need to address it safely and efficiently.
Why call SERVPRO to help with mold remediation in Dallas? We understand the damage mold can do within a building, so we offer comprehensive remediation services to protect your investment and property as a whole. By calling us to the task, you can count on us to:
- Detect all visible and hidden mold spores throughout your property.
- Bring all of the right tools for the job to work on removing mold from walls, textiles, wood, HVAC ducts, and more.
- Determine the source of the moisture feeding the mold to prevent the issue from happening in the future.
- Handle all of the repairs necessary to remove unsalvageable materials.
- Full cleaning and sanitization with our selection of EPA-registered antimicrobial and antibacterial cleaning agents to ensure your property is Certified: SERVPRO Clean when we get done.
If you suspect mold infestation within your home, calling in our skilled technicians at SERVPRO of Northwest Dallas is the best route to take. When you call us at (214) 362-7887, we will send out a crew to take a look to formulate the right course of action.
What is the Best Way to Cleanup Water from Carpeting?
SERVPRO understands how serious water can damage the carpeting in your home, Call us for assistance with water removal.
Dallas homeowners trust SERVPRO to tackle water cleanup from saturated carpets
The type of water saturating the carpets in your Dallas home will play a significant role in how SERVPRO handles the cleanup. No matter the kind of flooding you have, we have proven methods to leave everything “Like it never even happened.”
Water cleanup in Dallas when your carpet is involved means determining the best way to proceed. We break down water contamination into three categories:
- Category 1 water is clean, often coming from your plumbing or supply line
- Category 2 water is dirty, coming from appliances like a dishwasher, water heater, or washing machine
- Category 3 water is contaminated, often coming from sewage, outdoor flooding, and more
Keep in mind that any water sitting for too long can become dirty and bacterial growth will fester. We get to work fast using our extraction equipment, pumps, and vacuums to pull up as much water as possible. Whether or not our technicians can salvage your carpet will depend on several critical factors, including:
- The age of the carpeting and padding below
- The type of installation
- The category of water that has come into contact with it
- And other essential factors unique to the situation
SERVPRO of Northwest Dallas is the team to call when you need water cleanup to dry carpeting throughout your home. Call us 24 hours a day at (214) 361-7887 to have a team dispatched to your property to begin the assessment.
Get Results with Reconstruction and Fire Restoration by Skilled Technicians
We have the training, expertise, and state-of-the-art equipment to restore your home to pre-damage condition after a fire. Call us right away.
SERVPRO arrives quickly to your Dallas home so that you can get prompt, reliable fire restoration
As one of Texas's major cities, Dallas happens to be the fourth-most populous metropolitan region in all of the United States. The city of Dallas had a population of 1,197,816 when the 2010 United States Census got taken.
The Caddo people originally inhabited Dallas, TX, prior to the time that Spanish colonists arrived to claim the territory. In later years, France also claimed portions of the region but never did establish much of a settlement.
The Assassination of John F. Kennedy
One of the more notable and sadly historical events known for Dallas, TX, is President John F. Kennedy's assassination on November 22, 1963. This event took place when his motorcade went through downtown Dallas and Dealey Plaza on Elm Street. In the years since that took place, the Texas School Book Depository where the shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald, was said to be – it has now been turned into a historical museum that details the life of the former president and all of his accomplishments.
Dallas, TX, Offers Many Hidden Gems for Sights and Attractions
There is a lot to explore when you are in Dallas, including some incredible must-see attractions, including:
- The Arts District – This is 68 acres filled with walkable downtown sights, including restaurants, performing arts venues, award-winning museums, and much more.
- Margarita Mile – Some people may not know that Dallas has gotten dubbed the Official Home for the Frozen Margarita. When you visit Margarita Mile, you have the chance to sample different variations of this tasty beverage as well as a selection of eats from top restaurants.
- Deep Ellum – This former warehouse district is known for incredible nightlife and live entertainment. It is not hard to locate this nightlife hotspot because it is also dotted with neon signs and a glowing arrow pointing the way.
Some of the top restaurants and bars to visit in Dallas, Texas, include:
- Bombshells Restaurant & Bar
- Saint Ann Restaurant and Bar
- Trinity Hall Irish Pub & Bar
- Magic Time Machine
- Steel Restaurant & Lounge
- City Council Restaurant & Bar
- Zenna Restaurant
Fire Restoration Gets the Interior of Your Dallas Home Back to Normal Quicker with SERVPRO
Prompt action and proven methods are the only way to ensure your Dallas home is back to preloss condition after a fire. SERVPRO arrives fast and utilizes a proprietary process to move through the steps of cleanup and restoration.
Once you have an emergency and need fire restoration in Dallas, the process is as follows:
- Make contact with our restoration team. We are available 24/7 to handle all levels of fire damage restoration.
- We assess the damage and your structure.
- We provide boarding and tarp-up services as needed to protect your home from the elements and intrusion.
- Cleanup begins, including all charred debris and unsalvageable materials.
- Repair and renovation get done using controlled demolition.
- Deodorization and sanitization ensure no foul odors get left behind.
Call (214) 361-7887, and SERVPRO of Northwest Dallas will be on the scene within hours to help you with fire restoration. We're Faster to Any Size Disaster!
Highly Trained Mold Inspection Specialists in Dallas
Mold remediation should be left to the professionals. Call SERVPRO and their trained technicians are ready for any size job at any time.
SERVPRO personnel receive unique training in mold inspection
Combating mold growth takes more than high-grade equipment. To fully understand how to handle mold, it is vital to have an advanced understanding of common species, growth factors, and effective countermeasures.
Many SERVPRO technicians receive training on fungal remediation technologies, but those who desire to learn more have access to some of the most advanced mold inspection training in Dallas. Devices such as thermal imagers that can detect moisture through walls and surfaces are standard equipment for these highly educated specialists. Some of our most successful specialties include:
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialists
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
- Mold Damage Inspectors
Working together, these individuals form a team that can identify mold growth anywhere in the home and tackles the full problem at once. Unlike some other services, our mold inspections rarely miss an isolated colony or a problem area. If you suspect mold may be growing in your home, give us a call: we can send someone out to say whether your suspicions are correct, definitively.
Contact SERVPRO of Northwest Dallas about your mold damage problems at (214) 361-7887.